Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A way to support


Dear Friends,
I wanted to share the link to a cause that is very dear to my heart. Calvin Frith is a volunteer through the Salesians in Australia and he is doing amazing work at the City of Joy. I would love for you to visit this link and take a look at some of the projects he has underway: 

https://fundly.com/city-of-joy-mazabuka-zambia

And if you feel the desire to contribute financially you have my thanks as well! I know what a difference hard work can do at the site and Calvin is putting in a lot of sustainable infrastructure that will benefit my girls for years to come! I will try to post a few pictures of him with the girls, but you can find them directly at the link!

Currently I am working in Dallas and praying that God will give me a way to return to my beloved Africa!
Love and prayers,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment